|Furniture Vietnam Forum
|Tuyển INSPECTOR (HARDLINE)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||d.an1 [ Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:41 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Tuyển INSPECTOR (HARDLINE)|
Một bạn làm ở BV nhờ mình đăng lên FVF - Furniture Vietnam Forum, bác nào thích thử thách ở môi trường chuyên nghiệp thì nhào vô nha.
BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES VIETNAM LTD
A division of Bureau Veritas group, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (BVCPS) is the world’s leading concept-to-consumer quality assurance and compliance services provider.
Locations in 40 countries with over 6,500 employees, BVCPS help to enhance and protect the value of greatest business assets: Brand, People & Customers.
We have main office in Hochiminh at Lot C7-C9, C Street, Cat Lai Industrial Zone, Thanh My Loi Ward, Dist. 2.
And the branch in Hanoi at address: 386 Nguyen Van Linh, Dai Tu Industrial Zone, Long Bien District.
To scope with our continuous expansion, you are cordially invited to join as one of our professional associates inVietnam
Vacancy: INSPECTOR (HARDLINE)
- Studying both Bureau Veritas & Client’ inspection requirements to ensure full understanding before job execution
- Conducting onsite inspection for furniture products (outdoor/ indoor) such as: sample collection or container loading, examine selected samples objectively based on client’s and BV protocols
- Accomplish inspection reports according to inspected results ensuring accuracy/ objectivity & prepare final typed reports
- Support and deliver technical advice to HL inspectors and involved parties
- Participate any sort of training courses conducted by company or clients as required
- Graduated college above
- More than 2 years in QA/ QC in furniture manufacturing
- English is a must (writing & speaking)
- Can work under independent, high pressure
- Be responsible, careful & honest
- Willing to travel
- Salary: negotiation + Allowance (Travel/ Mobile)
- 13th payment & Performance bonus
- 15-18 days leaves full paid per year
- AEON, accident Insurance
- Health checking/ Company trip & other benefits base on company policy
If you are interested in our vacancy, Please kindly send English CV to email: email@example.com. Or contact directly to 08. 3742 1604 – 629 for further information
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group